My Package Arrived ;*

6:34 , Bell Rings! gosh that mail dude is crazy wallah , always coming to drop my stuff this early!


hmm looks big?


tadddaaa! :o it was wrapped in white cork box 


Almost there.....

and there it is!!!
the very HALF TINT !



So as you know, I'm obsessed with the Chanel 5018s half tint ,worn by Ashley Olsen, Nicole Richie, Pharell Williams (wtf?) etc. My friend and I went to the Chanel boutique in Melbourne looking for them, only to discover that there were only 5 pairs each in Melbourne and Sydney, and they'd all sold out instantly.
so i had to look online for the authentic pair but it was really hard, i found a used one, brand new barely worn and oh yes price wasn't low! im really happy with my purchase! its lovely and super super stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...