Room Change : Ideas

I'm really bored with my current room. so I started messing around with a few things. My wall is a cream color, which is fine, I don't want to paint my room black.I don't have a job here, so I need a cheap way to redecorate my room. It's really small, so I need a way to maximize the space that I have.  I'm going for a very girly, glamorous look, I guess. I'm not sure how to describe it. like light pinks, whites, pearls, diamonds. Just really elegant and classy. Nothing gaudy. umm  I want to hang stuff on my walls and door too, so it will be more cozy and personal. I just have no idea what to hang on the walls. I need some ideas.
best way was to browse room tours on youtube! i already like some rooms and hopefully i will start making the change very soon! leave your ideas in the comments plz xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...