Ombré hair taking over for 3 years now!!!

True! i thought this year trend was Ombré nails 


but apparently the ombre hair trend is back again 




this time with funky colours too and mainly pastels 








I have DECIDED! im going ombre next month! i was only hesitated because recently i had a hair cut, so now my hair is shorter (chest length). but since my hair is already brown, it should be easy!!! i will let you know how it goes and post pictures here!! 


I heard that EDEN salon in Kuwait is the best for ombre dye.
check their Facebook page for more details here

and for Melbourne try Wildlocks!! my best friend dyed her hair rihanna red!! looks amazing!
i also found another salon online which is Hoxton , their prices seem more reasonable

can you share your experience with ombre hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...