AVOID! ROMWE.com!




I have THE WORST experience with Romwe ever. Worst customer relations skills ever!! All they care about is making money while NOT providing the customer with the actual products that the customer paid for. I was left with a very bitter taste in my mouth regarding Romwe.  I placed an order almost 2 month ago and still have not received my items! I have emailed them a total of 4 times and the inept person emailing back just keeps saying to wait longer? My recommendations is to not order anything from them! I have previously ordered from them and yes their quality is not great at all.

iI just need to warn you guys! as i myself had already prometed romwe.com previously! they do not deserve a positive review! i regret it!!! guess i'll stick with ASOS even if it means i'll have to pay a little extra cash! BE WARE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...