Room Decore - Mirrored furniture


Obsessing over the mirrored vanity tables, mirrored drawers and mirrored makeup organizers, simply just anything mirror related for a bedroom! does any one know where can i get some of them for an affordable price? 









I saw the makeup orgonizer on PBTEEN.com but it's too small. I might want to look up etsy.com, they always seem to have unique home decore and furniture. 
What do you guys think about Mirrored furniture? I think they are so pretty and just perfect for any girl's bedroom, perfect for adding this elegant and beautiful touch to your bedroom or dressing room. will definitely consider adding them to my bedroom back home! Its always easier to invest on furniture when i'm home, since here i'm only staying for university and i would probably sell all of my furniture once i graduate and get ready to go back home! ah! it kills me whenever i see beautiful huge paintings or giant fluffy beds with mirrored overhead and chunky silver pillows! always remind myself to wait and get them for my orignal room back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...