Brightin' up ur summer ;*





1) Omg im sooo into the shiny colored nails ! they look so amazing
I'm Still Trying To find The One's That GLOW!!
like this set of colors :




I've Already got some from Australia , the pink was cute , but the green and yellow suck'd big time . Yesterday My cousin Told me To Go and Check SALMIYA'S 7OUSH lol , know the place where they sell shitty stuff?? , She said That surprisingly she found some Good Colors there. So what do i do ? For Sure i Went there lol
I saw nice colors and i asked : how much for that? Bangali Guy was like : noss dinnar ! I was Like : Huh?? @@ 500 fils? aw ok cool give me 6 of that and 3 of that and 2 of this one . so i got bunch of them.. :) If Your reading this and interesting , I'd Say : Yeah.. go there you Might find what you want .. they are similar to :

Not Bad , aight ?

-ps: if you know where i can get the ones like image 1 . LET ME KNOW :)



2) Tattoo anyone?

This Time I decided to get one .. yes I do whatever i like , getting my lips pierced is sooo yesterday now lol i need to try something new ! new pain hehe
so i Also decided to make it look cute and shiny . giving a bit of the girly touch to it or maybe get a colored tat.
Im Thinking of Stuff like :



Check Out the Golden fish , Cute :) 7ta el dolphin above it looks nice.


CUTE CUTE CUTE ! I WANT !

I also think (Fairy Tattoos) Are sexy ! but i think They will Take long time and might be ... well Painful ;$

or How about a Heart-sapped Lady bug ?


3) and for 3... Im Proud to announce that I DEFINITELY will go from blonde to Bleach blonde ;) !! would look extremely sexy with the tan Im planning to get !

something like this !! :




Taddaaaa !!




6ab3an more tanned skin .

;)


Cheers;*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...