Bella Clinic

Hey everyone! so last week i decided to check out "bella clinic" to get me some perfect teeth lol
6ab3an im not a teenager ee wallah im an adult :p fa no way a7e6 "Braces" and my front teeth are crowded and messy! even thu i loved my fangs a lot ( made me feel like im a vampire lol ) bs i had to have straight teeth, o also to boost my self confidence! i tend to cover my mouth with my hands when i laugh..  :(
elmohm so my first visit last week went well , Dr.Yasser examined my teeth and tried to convince me to go for braces bs i told him no no no! lol so eqtn3 o gali fine bs they might need to work a lot since my gum isnt straight, they took shay chi like a clay version of my teeth and booked me an appointment for today!

Today, which was my second visit, was the main session! it was Dr.Ibrahim Ghassani's turn , he saw my teeth and told me that my gum is too low and wrong bla bla madry shgal bs enaa either i wait 6 months and get the hollywood perfect one saffa teeth, or i start now bs i might get a less perfect result , i said lets start now ! bardooli 8 teeth eli foog , o he had to *ouch* >>> cut my gum a lil bit .



the whole process was fast and delicate, i didn't feel any pain or strong discomfort , the Dr. is amazing and he was quick , fortunately!! the results were amazing and he didnt do what he thought he shd go through, he then attached the temporary teeth set and i was ready to leave ! yes! i looked at the mirror and i was soooooooooooo happy !!!!!! my teeth are perfect !!!! he said that he's glad that i insisted to do it now because he didnt thought it will THAT look good! bs mashallah it was , thank you Dr.Ibrahim!

so Next Wednesday is my final session and ill have my final teeth ready ! ill try to post an after/before photo in my next post !! until then ... keep checking my blog

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...