Merry Christmas !

"The true spirit of Christmas is love"


Ho ho ho ho , Merry Christmas!! it is the time of the year,  my favourite holiday! 
I’m blessed and thankful for every day my God allows me to greet, but something about celebrating the birth of Jesus makes me want to be around those that I love and love me. Those that appreciate the season the way that I do.

what i love about christmas is also the TREES! the candy, the gifts, the sales lol and the songs...



this is one of my favorite holiday songs. I know its kinda sad. but I like sad songs.
2010 is almost over , im happy and kind of scared of the future, wishing all my dreams to come true soon enshallah! at the meantime i'll just sit back, relax! and hey i was thinking of setting up a christmas tree, i'll go to sultan centre and surprise the family, we used to set up a tree every year but not any more :( 

Please leave your comments and wishes in the chat box at the side bar >>>
and let me know what is your wish for christmas?

{All i want for christmas is You;*} 
heres a pic i took in Melbourne :



my gift to you all  is a Christmas mix of some of my favorite songs. it includes the song included in the post. Download it here.
Happy Holidays and God bless you all. I’ve been busy but I’ll try to post again before the New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...