May Favourite **REQUESTED**

Hello Ladies, 
This is a Highly requested post, I'll be showing you and quickly review my top and favourite products of the month :D 


enjoy;**



Schwarzkopf ultimate repair anti-damage mask
$8.99
i'm still obsessed with everything hair care related, so i thought i should give this one a try, i just got it recently and so far its not bad, it says : VERY DAMAGE hair, lol honestly that caught my attention so i thought i must buy it (even tho my hair is not THAT damaged lol) i do think i want to get the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque instead 


Hoola by Benefit 
I use this everyday! its a matt bronzing powder for your cheekbones, forehead or anywhere you like, i also use it as a blush as im not a fan of pinky/red blushes, (e7m 6bee3ya no need :p)
i do love it cuz it gives me the tanned look, since most of the year im forced to face winter!


MAC Studio sculpt SPF 15 in NC42
I love it! its full coverage and very blend-able and last longing. 
as you can see from the picture i've abused the poor tube 


My favourite from OPI 
Shatter / Black 
and "teal the cows come home" lol i know cool name! this one is beyond amazing the color is just adorable!
look:


it looks so pretty on your toe nails as well!



This is by far the most effective mascara i have ever tried! Makes my eyelashes look so long, sexy and thick, even tho im not a fan of the wand, i love the fatter wands.


Ops don't know why this photo is not rotated, i've just colored my hair blue black and i love this color a lot 


This is from the new pantene CLINICCARE line
its a leave in treatment spray, the smell is gorgeous and im starting to use this everyday
its recommended for thinning and weakened hair


this is a MATRIX heat protection cream for just before you blow dry your hair!
after using this i have noticed that my hair ends look way more healthy


Last but not list Morroconoil shampoo, conditioner and Oil treatment
i think that the shampoo and conditioners results are ought to be slow! so i don't want to say : " i don't know what all the fuss about" beside i do feel its good, my hair is not falling after using these
but what i can definitely say that i LOVE is this tiny bottle of oil, it works as a serum or a leave in. its amazing! whenever i feel my hair is dry i just apply this on and vela! im ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...