My "JEANS" experience

im a junkie for jeans, every time i buy a new one i say: "ok its not bad but its not what i was looking for!"
I'm not kidding but in one year i bought more than 12 different jeans! and only wore 2! can u imagine that?
i have tried everything! from $300 brand jeans to $29 dollars jeans, i have even purchased two online, one was from ASOS and the other one was from a korean website! and i still cant decide which one is my favourite! my mom thinks im being an arrogant, lol i mean sometimes i wonder whats wrong my body is fit and i should just be satisfied, but NO, never! im still hunting for the perfect pair! so please recommend for me! my usual picks are skinny jeans, and despite the high waisted jeans.
i have sent 4 jeans to the garbage, only cuz they were left to age in my closet! and i gave my niece two or three! today i decided to find which one is my favourite, and i would like to share that with you!
i have noticed that my favourite jeans are the one from "stradivarius" do you guys know which store im talking about? its in AL-FANAR mall - Kuwait, i remember for 3 years i couldn't read the name! lol


Too bad they don't have the shop in Australia! and i only have one now to wear! i think they have the best jeans, at least maybe for my body? the cut fits, the material is amazing and the price is so good! too bad you cant shop online with them! so tell me lovely readers! what is your favourite jeans! and i hope you guys be honest! because honestly i tried the fancy brands :p but cant say they were my fav!
so help me here x

here's a sneak peak of the endless collection, and sorry for the "clarify" effect i know it made the colours popped out more than they should.









3 comments:

  1. Ok, *folds her sleeves*
    this subject is gonna be unbelievably long :P
    During highschool i was a sucker for River Island jeans the fit is very good and same applies to the quality then I switched to dorothy perkins which is very good, I got coupla pairs from Deisel expensive and very low waist , currently I'm in love with D&G jeans and 7 for all mankind a lil' bit on the hefty side but totally worth it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for responding! never tried a D&G jeans before! i should! can i purchase online? link me a good model if u know any! much much love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found on net a porter I got mine from aishti though
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/103600

    and seven for all mankind
    http://eu.7forallmankind.com/cat_en/
    i got the boyfriend cut, roaxanne and pair of vintage style flares

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...