Haati Chai, The future of exotic accessories!





If you havent heard of  Haati chai yet, then Read what you are about to read now!! 



What is Haati Chai? 






It is an LA based custom jewellery and accessory line catering their designs to the entire world of fashion!!! A contemporary jewellery twist to tribal & ancient inspirations such as India, Egypt, Tibet, Morocco, Africa.




Haati Chai” literally meaning “elephant and tea” in Bengali, the brand is started by the beautiful Stella Simona!!! 






















I'm getting my first pieces soon!! cant wait for my allowance!!! one of my friends told me that haati chai's quality is the best!! she said the finishing is amazing and she gets none stop compliments from random people!!! it is so obvious! 
in my opinion! i LOVE them!!! amazing job Haati Chai team! they do remind me a little bit of jewelmint.com only they ship worldwide and they have prettier items!




Haati Chai provides shipping all over the world Here's a 15% discount at check out!!! 



HAPPY SHOPPING!!

Visit all their websites and networks:
and they are my favourite on Instagram! search @Haatichai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...