Home Berry!

Hello Lovely Readers;*
Have you heard about Home Berry yet?
Basically , after the pink-berry fuzz , as we can all tell, many new berries opened! you name them...
bs today we decided to try HOME BERRY! because simply you don't go out in order to get it, no..! The frozen yogurt comes to you! 
Home berry Delivers Frozen Yogurt Directly To your Home ! Freshly Made Outside Your Door! 


we ordered today and to my surprise it was super super super tasty! the service is fast! and it was fun! the kids loved the idea of the big white van! me too :$ *hides outta shame*


its so yummmmmi! topped pinkberry actually ! thats not just my opinion! my sisters also! its so good, fresh, and tasty! 


i didn't pay - thanks sis! lol 
bs she told me that each cup is for 2 kd.



Thats my order , its the original + candy flavour ( yes its not Pomegranate!)
their mango is tiny and delicious! the highlight of my experience was their crunchy nuts ! OMG! yum


thats my nephew's , i ate whats left :p


This one looks yum, i don't remember but i think its my brothers! 

Ps: i only review food when its REALLY REALLY good! Because i love tasty food!
so believe me its worth it

Call :  99-22-00-94


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...