in my head.. Zombie Zombie Zombie eh eh eh..



Im officially obsessed with zombies , ever since i was a kid ! Zombie movies , zombie video games,  hell even books! Max brooks's zombie survival guide is a good example ,  i always cheer for the zombies!! Normally I'm such a wimp when it comes to horror movies but I have no fear of a zombie's shuffling (or running, depending on the type of zombie), groaning, flesh eatting ways. I love them . and here's a secret i believe or i (wish) that this is how the world will end up someday , i want to be a part of it , i want to have a survival plan against zombies lol .. oh yeah by the way i always scare my nephews by pretending that im one of them! im good at groaning and dead walking like im one of them! i even scare myself sometimes haha! 


my favourite zombie movie is dawn of the dead [old version], the remake is amazing as well.
my favour game is resident evil 3, and currently i'm hooked on the walking dead tv series!
so tell me , Would You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?
take this quiz and see how would you do! CLICK HERE 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...