M A N G O catalogue surprise

M A N G O , never liked it never shopped at a mango before! 
yemkn cuz i remember browsing the stores of mango when i was 12, and ever since rekkbat eb raise feKrat ena MANGO is for my older sister, o enaa malbs 7areeem, o shwai formal, athkir bs knt ashof el tops el basics... anything else, never caught my attention.   
o i grew up with this fact stuck in my brain.. o etsadgoon el sneen eli marrat i don't remember myself dasha Mango, in a 3aLa 6oOl mswyatla auto skip!
anyways so today i saw M A N G O catalogue lying on our living room table, i garbed it out of boredom..
and to my surprise i actually loved their clothes a lot! its funny because im 22 now and my style is different so i should have changed my thought about M A N G O long time ago... it just got me :)

i loved this dress! 

amazing colors! brown & caramel

in love with the middle look

this one is amazing, my colors, o 7sait 7lo m3a lon sherry

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...