3 years ...




Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face

You told me how proud you were, but I walked away

If only I knew what I know today


I would hold you in my arms

I would take the pain away

Thank you for all you've done

Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there.......


There's nothing I wouldn't do

To have just one more chance

To look into your eyes

And see you looking back


I missss you zaina so much :( !!!


today is 21 / july / 2010 , She passed away 3 years ago ...
21 / july / 2007 , worst day of my life.


Allah Yer7amch ya a7la w a7sn friend i ever knew . there's no one like you.


In The Memory Of Zaina Adnan , We Love You .

1988-2007 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...