Day 1

Monday , 19th July 2010 
Day 1 of the semester 2.



my first class was at 5:30 pm , smart yeah? so i can stay up late on sundays :p and dont have to wake yp early next morning for stupid lectures :D !! lol! so yeah it was Organisational Behaviour. My flatmate is with me as well but she was at the other building cuz she already had 2 more classes from 2 pm or something , as i approached to the lecture venue alone , (left my mom for some shopping) i saw a crowd, so i lined outside, i saw an old friend from foundation! he was like hey!! i was like oooooooohhh my god wassup ! he told me he passed all his previous subjects and how exciting OB is going to be.. bleh. :\ he said ill sit at the front, join me and ur friend if you like... he was talking no stop with this german girl he met 3 seconds ago LOL so i decided to sit as far as i can :p cuz he talks a lot ! LOL . boring , by the way im not very talkative.. im a quite person... lol and not that social as well.. im shy maybe? anyways so i sat alone cuz my friend didnt show up yet.
Ive been told that OB is one of the easiest business core subjects to take! but obviously its not, our lecturer told us that its "not" easy! and there is going to be heaps of group work and many observations ! so i have to be very smart and creative! i freaked out! this was supposed to be the easiest subject, but unfortunately not. so i decided to take some fast note of the learning skills , im so going to see SLAMS this year! i do need to get out of my little shell and communicate ! i need the A+ so bad! 
After that i got a class at 6:30 until 8:30 , it was Accounting . i love accounting , its easy! i took it in my foundation year and i got 98 out of 100 . good yeah? and anyways the lecturer said its gona be easy and smooth if you finish everything you have to do on time. there is only 1 assignment and 1 test , pretty smooth. so yup that was it! evening classes ... much better than waking up early lol.

lol let me tell u what happened later, i called my mom and she said she's waiting for me outside next to subway , which is right next to my uni. so i saw her and she had some bags with her , oh mammy been shopping yeah? she was happy she said she walked a lot and she felt good, weather was nice ! (she loves cold weather, ugh i hate winter!) bs 7araam , as we walked 2 min away and hopped in the tram she was like : AMBAAAAIHHHH! cheeesiiii! my accessories bag ! i left it there on the bench in-front of subway! so we got off in the next stop and i hurried back! there was no bag :( i felt so bad , she was like oh i bought stuff eb 90$ :( 7raaam 7adhaa iksrat kha6ry wallah! we then looked at some other random places and i have asked the security if any one handed a bag to them? but they said no sorry :(
so i still feel bad about it .. i hate to see her sad ;( she wasnt sad really .. my mom is cool enough to let it go lol! i love her ;****

So yup! that was it ! oh and i feel im not craving italian food for the next 2 weeks at least! because i had a pasta for lunch and a pizza for dinner ;\ im so full lol

so its 1 am now , I have a class tomorrow at 8:30! its the Seminar for OB , they are going to allocate our group members randomly! im gonna freak out ;( im too shy to introduce myself to new people! hii im sarah :p you? lol stupid ! anyways hahaha :p i better go sleep !




gooodnight x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...