missing too much ?



I hate how ive been missing on so much :( 
i mean in Kuwait. Im a kind of girl who really enjoy tasting new recipes yumi ahh food heaven heaven! im fit and healthy , a gym person.. i also do light workouts every morning, but yes im also a food lover! amooot 3al ma6a3m! i enjoy the unique local small restaurants, i just think they are more creative and special. i believe since jan 2010 until now , there have been many new rest. , i really cant wait to go back home and try them out with my loving sisters ;** and most of all 7abebii my faince ;*
and once i go? i will be sure to post some reviews ! here are what im planning to try when i go back.. let me know if i shouldnt lol :p

     Fauchon Le Cafe 
    Enjoy!
    Baking Tray
    In Town Cafe
    Crumbs 
    Pizzetta
    SevenSeas
    Couple of homemade dishes that ive seen on Facebook!


What else am i missing ? i bet a lot :( let me know plz!
thats it for now! mama now is making a béchamel upon my request lol! and i can smell it mn fooog :o so i better go now! luv ya all
Sarah x
    
   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...